July 1, 2011

Time Flies

I'm still having a hard time believing that it's already July. The way that time moves is still an astonishment to me. From August to December of last year, it was moving so painfully slow. Now it feels like things are going by too quickly. This month we will celebrate our 6 month anniversary. Ryan says that he has more surprises planned for the holiday weekend. And now that I know how amazing his surprises are, I can't wait! The only clue he's given me is telling me that we're going to be "re-living memories". Hmm. I have some ideas, but I'll just wait to see.

Today has felt like two days in one. For the first half of the day, I cleaned and caught up on my wife work. Then Ryan came home at noon and after a delicious lunch, we took a nap. I woke up at 5 with a new rush of energy. I keep thinking it's Saturday night. My mind is now starting to play tricks on me. Great! We made BBQ muffins for dinner and rented a movie. I need more days like this. I don't know why, but it's just felt like it's been a slow-moving day.

Sorry, no pictures with this post. What's wrong with me?!


(Day 73)

No comments:

Post a Comment