Like always, the weekend went by way too quickly. Ryan doesn't get tomorrow off for Pioneer Day, so we had to come back tonight instead of tomorrow so that he could go to work. Our last day in Alpine, Wyoming was filled with lots of family fun time. After church, we hung out at the cabin and just relaxed. I thought it was so relaxing to have a room full of people, overlooking the beautiful mountain views, and sitting in quiet as everyone read their books. We did make sure to fit in a few rounds of our favorite card game: Hand & Foot. Girls against boys...the boys dominated. :(
Anyway, we're home now. I missed my babies SO much. This was the longest we've ever had to leave them alone, and after getting Junie's diagnosis, I wanted to be home with them. They did great! On the way home, it occurred us that I may have Giardia too. It's transmittable between species, and I have all of the same symptoms as Junie (ironically). I get to call my doctor tomorrow. Oh joy! Life now returns to normal. This mini vacation should tide us over until our October cruise...or so we're hoping.

(Day 96)
No comments:
Post a Comment