Get this. The manager actually told me that the fridge issue was MY fault. WHAT!!!? I said to him "what's more likely to cause a fridge to short out? Me plugging it in? Or someone STICKING A SCREWDRIVER INTO THE WIRING!?!?!" When he had the nerve to blame this on me, that's when I let loose. He picked the wrong hormonal, VERY HUNGRY woman to mess with today. He told me that no reimbursement would be made because he can't prove how the fridge broke. I must be breaking fridges in my free time, just for the heck of it.
That was officially my last straw. Regardless of what he does, we're leaving. Either they will let us out of our lease, or we are going to sue. Luckily for us, we both know real estate attorneys who can help us out. It's just a matter how of quickly this can all get done.
I just can't even believe this is happening to me! All I can say to myself to calm down is maybe this is the Lord's way of getting us out of this terrible situation. If this is the hoop that I have to jump through to leave this horrible place, I'll do it. Not gladly, but I will do it.

No comments:
Post a Comment