July 5, 2011

Can't Help But Laugh

This weekend we were finally able to capture something that I talked about previously; the kittens sticking their head in my mouth. My babies are so impatient and insistent on getting food, that if I'm not careful, they plunge right into my mouth. Junie has endured being covered in chocolate several times. Willow tried it for the first time. I think I had just eaten dinner, so she could smell the chicken on my breath. When she got her head in my mouth, she started licking my tongue. That sounds gross (I can only imagine how many of you just put your head in your hands and gasped "bleh!") but it's actually super adorable. Don't worry, I'm not letting them do this for hours on end. I only ever let them do it for a few seconds at a time because I start laughing the second they do it. Junie is getting too big to do it, but Willow just doesn't seem to be growing, so her tiny head still fits. :P



We were enjoying dinner and a movie when Willow decided to crash the party. We hung a blanket over the window to block out the sun, and Junie enjoyed the makeshift bed.

(Day 77)

No comments:

Post a Comment