Ryan and I have proven, yet again, that we are totally random. What did we do tonight? We went to Barnes & Noble to buy our favorite children's books. No reason. I have just been spending a lot of time thinking about what books I want to read to our future children, and that's gotten both of us eager to snatch up some of our favorites. And yes, we intend on reading them for fun by ourselves. :P My choices? "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie," "The Empty Pot," "We're Going On A Bear Hunt," "I Spy" and "The Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry, And The Big Hungry Bear." These are all books that my mom would read to me when I was little. As we were walking around, I kept seeing books that I used to own. I seriously wanted to leave with half the children's section! Ryan's choices? Strictly "Where's Waldo." We found a nifty travel pack that includes 10 times the amount that a normal book usually does, so that should keep him busy for a while. Ryan and I both love to read, and by the looks of things, our children should be reading before they're 3 months old. Of course, there is one book that I haven't gotten, but is one that is a MUST for any new parents...EVERYONE POOPS! Hehe! I'm thinking my mom will get that one for us when we start having kids. I won't spoil her fun.


Ryan is already jumping into his "Where's Waldo" books....at the tiny kiddy table.

(Day 83)
No comments:
Post a Comment