Another early morning, but I'm just glad it's over with. Junie has a kitty cold and a sensitive stomach, just like mommy. She's mommy's girl! Poor thing is so miserable. We got her some medicine and are starting her on a new sensitive tummy food. Hopefully this will help. They also took some stool samples (haha, poor Ryan had to do that because I just couldn't stand to look at it) and we'll hear back on the results in a few days. Until then, no more doing kitty litter for me. It's kitty litter duty for Ryan for the next while. Secretly I just wanted to get out of having to do it myself. :P Junie had lots of fun playing with a cotton ball that the vet gave her, and she also found solace in sitting on top of Ryan's head.

We're off to Wyoming later today for some R&R at the cabin. I'll bring back lots-o-pictures and fun stories! Ciao!

(Day 94)
No comments:
Post a Comment