Today was terrible! I somehow managed to fall asleep earlier than usual last night, and for some annoying reason, I woke up feeling more tired than I do when I get less sleep. I'll never understand the cruel jokes that my body plays on me. Anyway, I struggled through my morning shift at work. I was just so tired, and being perky over the phone was the last thing I wanted to do. But I did it. I came home and attempted to take a nap before my night shift, but I was only able to get about an hour of sleep. The rest of my pent up anxiety was put to good use while I hurt my back even further and made myself even more tired by cleaning. The night shift totally ruined my day! Forget that I was tired, forget that everyone was snotty, no, it was one man that ruined it all. My mind cannot comprehend why a 70 year old grandfather finds it appropriate to tell a young girl, who has said nothing but "hello", that she is a piece of ****. Is that really okay? No! I would say that most of my working life, I have done nothing but help other people. And not just any people, the elderly. And then to have an old man tell me that, I felt so lousy. I don't get why people, especially the elderly, assume that it's okay to speak to others that way. If you don't want to talk to me, tell me politely, don't attack me personally. GRR! I'm venting at this point, but it just really hurt me. I love my job, but somedays I go in and the people I talk to are so out of line, it's ridiculous. I am just really grateful that my day off is tomorrow. I only wish Ryan could have a day off with me.
Okay, now that I've gotten that off my chest, now to the fun kitten news. Ryan has finally found his video gaming buddy! Junie always insists on sleeping on his lap whenever he's at his computer. She loves it, but I think it irritates Ryan a little bit. Before she goes to sleep, she insists on pawing at his headset, or chewing on his buttons. When he's so focused on a game, he usually has little patience for them....I find it funny to watch. (Haha, sorry Ryan!)

Never disturb the gaming Ryan. I always feel slightly terrified when he's gaming and I need to ask him something. Most of the time he's so focused, he doesn't even notice I'm talking to him. Haha! Could this become a problem?

I always tell Ryan that he gets the funniest, focused look on his face when he plays his games. I'm glad that I was finally able to get it on camera.
I swear this is the last thing to talk about....I'll be quick. Yesterday I mustered up the courage to finally workout. My back handled the elliptical quite well, but I pushed my luck and re-injured it when I did my weights and ab workout. Dangit!

(Day 70)
No comments:
Post a Comment