June 21, 2011

Rewards!

Today was my first day of working both a morning and night shift at work. I usually just do morning shifts, but I figured since Ryan was at school until 11, I may as well put myself to good use. It was a record day for me! I was able to set 5 appointments today. That doesn't sound like a lot, but my average is 2. That means big bucks for Nanny!!

An extra surprise that I got today was when I got home from work. I opened the front door and both kittens went running out. The first thing that crossed my mind was "OH NO! HOW DID THEY GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM!?!" Then I heard a shuffling of noises coming from the bedroom as Ryan came walking out. He was supposed to be in class. He instead skipped class for the night and took me to Bajio for dinner. Win-win! The best part was that we decided to dip into our change jar and ended up paying for dinner with quarters. I couldn't help but laugh when we got up to pay and Ryan had to count out the money.


Tomorrow I get a day off, and that means SLEEP! I can't wait to nap away the morning with my girls. :D


(Day 63)

No comments:

Post a Comment