June 24, 2011

Good News, Bad News, Onions, and Orange Soda...Random Enough?

Good news & bad news. The good news is that Ryan didn't have to have his endoscopy today (well, we opted out because our insurance wouldn't cover it, and we didn't have the money to waste on it) and the bad news is that Ryan didn't have to have his endoscopy today. :P Was that confusing enough? We're not really sure what to do. The endoscopy was going to tell us if Ryan has inflammation or ulcers in his esophagus, both of which we're sure he has. But we didn't want to have to spend $700 just to be told what we already know. We've decided to get a second opinion with another doctor, and will just have to pray on it until his July appointment. Hopefully Ryan will have gotten his new job by then, and the extra income will comfort us in knowing that we can afford it.

Because we decided not to do the procedure, Ryan got to come home at noon today. We ran a few errands, and then I took a 3 hour nap while Ryan played his games. I think that's exactly how every night goes for us. We're so boring. :P We just rented "Unstoppable"...for FREE! I'm so excited to FINALLY have a night with Ryan. The weekend is going to be about as boring as tonight was. But I think both of us are ecstatic about that. Ryan has lots of homework and work stuff to do, so I guess it's cleaning and naps for me. Woo! Oh, and possibly trying a little elliptical action to see how my back is feeling.

By the way, how random is this? All of the sudden over the past few weeks, I've been having the weirdest cravings for onions and orange soda. Not together! I've always HATED onions, but now I think they sound good on everything. Why does my body have to keep tricking me into thinking it's pregnant when I know for sure that it's not? It's not fair! But until it decides what it's doing, I'll enjoy my orange soda. :D


(Day 66)

No comments:

Post a Comment