Today was a slower day, but I didn't let myself get down. I had some fun with Junie after my shower. For the first time, she actually found my head towel a bit interesting and jumped right up on top of my head. Then she fell asleep on my shoulder while I did my makeup.
OH! And I think my back may be less painful enough to workout. Starting next week I'm going to try to reincorporate my workout back into my routine. Then I'll really be superwoman!
Last night before bed and my breakdown, Ryan noticed that I was picking at my arm. My OCD tendencies make me pick my cuts on my arms, and it definitely doesn't help that the kittens are ripping me to pieces. He had enough! He used an entire box of Band-aids to completely cover my arms and legs so that I would stop picking. I wasn't very happy as they slowly ripped off during the night, and then fell off in the shower. I don't want to have to do that again tonight. Ryan wants me to see a hypnotist to try and get me to overcome my picking problem, but I told him all that would happen would be an hour-long session of me laughing at the hypnotist. Totally not my thing!
Random facts from the day! Only 4 months until Ryan and I will sail away on a cruise! It's always nice to have something to look forward to...Work went well. My boss took me into the embalming room to show me how they prepared the bodies. My tummy was a little queasy after because of the smell, but it was pretty interesting.
Okay, this post is random and rambly enough. I'll shut up now.

(Day 65)





No comments:
Post a Comment