June 26, 2011

Fireworks



This weekend has been nice and relaxing; at times too relaxing for me. I found myself dying of boredom after a few naps too many. Last night we went to Syracuse to watch the firework show with Ryan's parents. We just plopped out some lawn chairs and had a front row seat on their lawn. My favorite firework was one that was a bright pink heart.

Ryan's first time having cookies in a few months! I took a nibble for the picture. Mama Goodrich makes the BEST cookies!!

Today we spent most of the evening with Ryan's parents. We watched "Princess Bride" and ate popcorn & Koolaid. It was nice to snuggle with Ryan without any kitties jumping all over us. We also got to watch Ryan and his dad play with his new helicopter that he got for Father's Day. That thing sure does put up with lots of crashing. :P Oh, and I cut Ryan's hair again. He insisted on it being really short for the summer, so that's what he got. I love how he looks when his hair is freshly cut.


Jan made Ryan wear a bib! (Notice all my band-aids. I feel like a fool!)


I had to take a picture because the look of pure joy on Kevin's face was priceless.


We wore our honeymoon shirts. Mine says "I love him..." on the front, and his says "I love her more..." The back has our wedding date. :D I'm not sure why we wore these today, but I'll just assume it's because we love each other so stinkin' much.

(Day 68)

No comments:

Post a Comment