June 10, 2011

Bosom Buddy!

Our kittens have been especially cute this evening. This post includes videos and pictures of some of the stuff I've been telling stories about, and some of the new things they did today. (P.S. I'm sorry if the picture of Willow in my shirt offends anyone. It was just SO cute!!)


I think this solves my problem of how to hold them and still have use of my hands.

Junie found a spot under my legs and claimed it as FORT KITTY!



Willow likes chasing mice...not squeaky mice, but computer mice. :P Ryan was reluctant to let her go all out with her sharp claws.




I finally got video of Willow climbing up a leg. She's getting really good at it. She's also really good at climbing up my back and my chest. I don't care much for the claws right now, oh no, not at all.


Oh! HILARIOUS story! Junie goes absolutely INSANE when she sees food. I was sitting in bed, eating a candy bar, and she ran up to my mouth to get some. Well, I turned to Ryan and said "I wonder what she would do if I opened my mouth." When I opened my mouth, Junie literally shoved her head so far into my mouth, I could feel her licking the back of my throat, and Ryan had to pull her out. Pretty much I was choking on Junie's head. The best part was when we pulled her out, her face was covered in chocolate! It was SO cute! Now she's all sticky. I guess her punishment (aside from almost being eaten by mommy) is a bath. Maybe it's one of those "had to be there" things, but just picture cute Junie covered in chocolate. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment