So, we officially have a new member of the family. I like to refer to it as Ryan's new wife. For weeks, all Ryan has been able to talk about is getting the new iPad 2. Seriously, I can't get him to shut up about it. Well, he finally decided that for work and school, it was a necessary addition. He ordered one online and was told that he'd have to wait three weeks to get it. In his mind, he was thinking "THREE WEEKS!? I WANT IT NOW!!" So my impatient husband got up every morning this week at the crack of dawn, drove the 45 minute drive to the Gateway Mall, and stood in line for a ticket (a first-come-first-serve ticket that means you get an iPad), in hopes that he MAY get one of the three iPads that they get in every morning. Well, he was successful yesterday and got the ticket that guarantees that he gets one that's delivered that day. He was SOO excited. I was not.I knew from the excessive ranting about this thing, that the moment he got his hands on one, I'd be 2nd best. So when he brought it home, the first thing I did was put MY face as the background. That way he knows who his real wife is. So far we've both had fun playing on it. And I hate to admit it, but now I really want one. My little iPod Touch just doesn't measure up. I keep telling Ryan that size doesn't matter. ;) I prefer my iPod to his iPad only because with my insomnia, it means that it's tiny enough for me to lay in bed and play on at night.

Look how excited he is!! (I think it's because he gets to walk around with a life-size Natalie face all day)
(Day 23)


No comments:
Post a Comment