
The day has finally come! VACATION TIME! Ryan and I booked this trip up to Seattle to see my family over 3 months ago. We have both been dying to get out of here for a little breather. Sometimes you just need a break from life, and I can't think of anything better than the beautiful outdoors of Seattle and some of my cooky family.
Poor Ryan! We're flying through Delta, so to avoid the ridiculous baggage fees, we're all carrying on. Ryan's smallest suitcase is definitely not carry on size, so he has to use my pink and white polka dot duffle bag. (Secretly I'm laughing inside) He's going to look so fabulous carrying this thing around the airport. Nothing says "Meet my new husband" like a pink, girlie duffle bag.
I'm not sure what we have in store for us in Seattle. My dad has been very cryptic about the hints that he gives out as far as to what we'll be doing. My only demand? That we get to do a session in the Seattle Temple. My trip will be complete once that's checked off the list. All I know is that this trip is going to be really fun. I'm excited to have all of my family finally meet Ryan. They were kind of leery of us getting married so young and whatever (lots of reasons as to why we shouldn't get married), so I'm excited for them to see how amazing he is so that they can put their doubts to rest.
I'm not sure how easy it will be for me to keep up my promise of one post per day, but I'm certainly going to try. I know that for Saturday and possibly Sunday, I won't be able to post because Grandma Griffin doesn't have internet. :(

(Day 37)

No comments:
Post a Comment