
This post is dedicated to my mom. My whole life, she's always been the one to give me advice; advice such as "don't cut your own hair," "don't run into that pole," "don't talk to strangers." And even though I usually have to make those mistakes myself, she's always there to make me feel better (or in my case, laugh at me) when things go wrong. We've always said that the doctors must not have cut the cord when I was born. I can't do anything without either having my mom there, or getting her advice. My cord is just stretchy! But I wouldn't have it any other way.
Over the past two years, we've developed our relationship in such a meaningful way. We had a bumpy patch when I learned I was pregnant, but by the time Easton was born, she was holding my hand & as supportive as she could be. It still makes me cry to this day to think about how much love she showed me during the adoption. I love my mom more than words can describe, and I can only hope I get many more opportunities to make lasting memories with her.

(Day 19)

Kim is an amazing woman and an awesome mother-in-law!
ReplyDelete