Today was Ryan's first day of classes. He's currently enrolled at Westminster, working on Graduate School. So for the rest of the year, every Tuesday & Thursday he'll be at work and school until 10:30 at night. I don't know how I feel about it yet. I miss him like crazy. The only time I got to see him today was when he woke me up to kiss me goodbye. Now he'll come home and wake me up to kiss me goodnight. (That's probably not how it will go, since I don't really ever get to sleep until 1) I have to admit, I kind of enjoyed some alone time tonight. I miss having dinner with him, and watching our shows, but it was nice to workout and clean in quiet. I got to think a little, and work on some things that I usually don't because Ryan and I are really good at distracting each other. This is just going to be a weird adjustment for me. We've gone from spending every second together, and now I lose two days of the week with him. :( I'm just thankful that I have such a hard-working husband who is willing to go through so much for us. He really does work so hard to provide for this family, and I am so proud of him for sticking with it.
(Day 14)




No comments:
Post a Comment