
Have any of you seen the movie "The Money Pit"? Basically it's about a house that falls apart. Anything and everything that can go wrong, does. Well, we've only lived here for about 5 months and I'm starting to think that our apartment is the evil child of that house. Every month it's something new. We've had everything from a flooding toilet, a leaking water heater, a garbage disposal with a hole (a hole that spews vomit-like water everywhere), ANTS (ants that like to get into my favorite cereal), an oven that burns everything, a dishwasher that makes dishes dirtier, and not to mention the neighbors from Hell. Well, today's mishap came in the form of a big "bubble" forming in the ceiling above our washer and dryer. I poked at it to see if it was new or if I had just never noticed it before. Well, the tiny waterfall said it all. I think everything that can leak in the place has, so what's next? I don't really want to be here when the time comes. Hopefully Ryan will get one of the jobs that he's interviewing for, and we can finally move out of this place. Here's to wishing!

(Day 36)

No comments:
Post a Comment