I ran into the bathroom for my 20th time today, only to hear the splishy-splashy of water under my feet. While Ryan and I watched conference, there was a strange squealing sound coming from the bathroom. Ryan was convinced it was the TV, and even though I wasn't, I decided to ignore it. Shoulda listened to that little voice inside my head that was screaming "YOUR BATHROOM IS FLOODING!" It's all fixed now, but there was a brief period where I was considering putting on my swimsuit. :P
Thank Goodness I have tons of pink towels laying around! By the way, is anyone else loving this weather?!? Ryan and I went on a 2 mile walk at our favorite nature park last night. It was so nice, and definitely what I needed. Ryan also brought home a bouquet of gorgeous yellow Gerber daisies to complete the beautiful Springy day. Oh, and I'm proud to report that I did my elliptical workout on top of the walk. Go me!!





No comments:
Post a Comment