April 4, 2011

Brixton's

Today I met Ryan at work and we went out on a lunch date. We found this nifty, unique little place in Ogden called "Brixton's." The concept is that you get a nice, big potato and you get to pick your toppings. They have toppings like pot roast, Hawaiian pulled pork, chicken alfredo, bacon and cheddar, and chili. It sounded weird to me at first. I personally didn't think most of that sounded very appetizing on a potato, but I'm happy to say that I was proven wrong. I ordered that BBQ pulled pork with coleslaw, and Ryan stuck with normal bacon and cheddar. Unfortunately the new medications I'm on make me nauseous and I only ate about 1/5 of my meal, but now I have leftovers!!! All-in-all it seemed like a fairly successful concept, and I think Ryan and I have just found "our" little lunch date spot.


Ryan's bacon & cheddar

My pulled pork & coleslaw






No comments:

Post a Comment