April 12, 2011

Mario Kart

Tonight we decided that we wanted to break out the good ol' N64. I've had this console since I was 6 years old, and when I married Ryan, I inherited more controllers and games!! Our favorite game to play is Mario Kart. It's a go-kart racing game. Ryan forgets that I've literally been playing this game for 17 years and therefore am a pro. He gets pretty frustrated when I kick his butt every game. I even had to sit him down to have the "you can't always be a sore loser" talk. He's getting better, but he still hates playing with me. Something about the fact that me, a girl, his wife, beats him at gaming. My little, nerdy gamer just can't stand to be emasculated like this. Haha, sorry sweetheart!










Luckily the spousal fighting didn't last long because we both won one game.

I had to take a picture of my manly man's behind while he plugged in the game. I enjoyed the view!

Gotta be comfy in order to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment