April 26, 2011

Temple Time!



I got a text this morning from Ryan at 9:00 saying "Let's go to the temple today." I got really excited because I LOVE going to the temple. So that's what we did tonight: we went to the temple. We're going to the Draper Temple on Saturday, so that will make 3 times in less than 2 weeks. :D

Funny story. I usually get anxious when we go to the temple, only because I'm still a newbie, so I took some preventative measures and took twice my normal dose of anxiety meds. Well, dumb Natalie forgot that I just got a higher dosage, so my body wasn't adjusted yet. Right as we were pulling up to the temple, I turned to Ryan and said "I feel....weird....I feel....high!" I felt heavy and tired, and like I was drunk or something. (I've never been drunk, so I can't really say that's an accurate comparison), but I felt SO weird. When I got out of the car, I immediately stumbled into the car next to us. The whole walk inside, I was staggering and couldn't walk straight. I threatened to tip over every time I moved my head too quickly, or leaned over too much. It was really bad. Ryan was concerned, I thought it was funny. Maybe not appropriate for the temple, but funny. It didn't last long, and since we were sitting for most of the time, I think that helped a lot. But now we know; don't let Natalie decide on her own medication dosages....I will say this though. I wasn't at all anxious during the session. :P

There's nothing like coming out of the temple to see a beautiful sunset waiting for you.


P.S. Ever since I received my endowments, I've been keeping a temple journal. After every session, I write down the name/info of the person that I did the session for. I don't know why I started doing it, but I'm so glad I did. My mom once said "Keep that journal, they'll be waiting to thank you on the other side."


(Day 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment