Tonight was our once-a-week dinner of "different." If you recall, last week I made Chicken Cordon Bleu. This week Ryan requested one of his favorites: French Bread Pizza. Basically all it is, is a roll of French bread cut in half, covered in pizza sauce and any other toppings of your choice. Ryan's choice? Sausage only. My choice? Canadian bacon, mushrooms, bell peppers, and (don't tell Ryan, but I stole a little of his sausage. :P) Just bake until the cheese is melted. It's really yummy.It was really nice to do something in the kitchen other than just cooking chicken and cutting lettuce. It's fun to put the chef's hat on once in a while.
I'm glad I did my workout today because I would have felt guilty after eating this if I hadn't. ( Just FYI, I may still workout again, just to be sure, haha!) Poor Ryan is going to pay for this too. He's bound to have killer acid-reflux. But, sacrifice is always necessary when eating delicious food!
Mine on the left, Ryan's on the right. (Mine was so much better!)


And what would this day be without one of my infamous kitty nap pictures?

I had her wrapped up in my jacket, and she had her paws stretched out on my arm. SO precious!

(Day 10)
No comments:
Post a Comment