So this was last night's fun. As we were sitting in bed watching our usual shows, I turned to Ryan and said "how much do you love me?" (I pull this card often) I proceeded to complain about how I was hungry, yet too lazy to get up and get something. Ryan hopped out of bed, ran into the kitchen, I heard a flurry of sounds, and then he ran back into the room and threw a piece of turkey at me. After he walked out of the room with an undeserved sense of victory, I sat and whined about how cold the turkey was and how I didn't want to eat it. After a few minutes of it laying on my hand, it started to smell pretty good. :P So I nibbled it a bit. Ryan came back in with the missing pieces to my "sandwich" to find this.....

I decided to give in and eat the turkey. Ryan couldn't help but laugh and take a picture. My favorite thing about marriage? Finding someone that likes to be as immature and goofy as I am. Ahh, life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment