March 20, 2011

Success at last!

I was starting to get down on myself with this whole card business thing. I've had a few small orders, but I was wondering when it would finally take off. Well, it finally happened. I've had a huge order come through and let's just say I definitely break even with this purchase. And I'm excited because it means that I have something to do this week. Haha! I've been applying to jobs, not so intensely, just waiting for the right one for me. We don't really need the money, but it's nice to have something to do and to have a little fun money sitting around. So while I wait for the right one to come along, I find myself getting extremely bored while sitting at home. There's only so many times that I can vacuum and make the bed. That's why I love Nanny's Notes. It gets me out of the mundane routine of my day and I get some date night moola. :D Anyhoo, I'd sure love it if you'd all spread the word and check out the website. It's really looking good. Nannysnotes.com!!

Newlywed news? Hmm. Well, nothing too exciting has been happening. Which is nice considering we lived a few months where everything in the world went wrong. So, even though I'm bored out of my mind, I'm loving every second of it. I spend a lot of time thinking about what our next step will be; hoping for some and dreading others. But until then, I'm just enjoying being a wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment