Ryan came home with flowers today. That boy knows exactly how to make my day :D

For dessert? He took me to Iceberg! Since I can remember, I've had memories of getting Iceberg's famous shakes with my dad & brothers. And on top of that, I STILL can't get over the size of them. Can you believe this shake is classified as a mini? I've never once been able to finish an entire shake. When I grow up, I hope I can eat the whole thing. :P
So, in other news, Nanny's Notes isn't doing so well. I've had several people place orders, I've made the orders, but when I asked for payment, suddenly they fell off the face of the earth and won't talk to me. Definitely doesn't help my self confidence. Keeping my fingers crossed that some real business comes my way.

You need to do paypal! The payments will need to post before you send out (or even make) the orders. That will save you from dealing with those types of loser faces!!
ReplyDeleteJust put a disclaimer on your site that your turnaround time is a week, and that payment is necessary before work is done.
Also, maybe try signing up for Etsy as well. You will have a load of different people browsing the site and finding your work!
Haha, "loser faces". Totally made my day with that one. I've been getting people from my Facebook page that place orders, then I direct them to my site (where I now have Paypal set up) and then I never hear from them again. And of course, they don't pay. :( ... I LOVE Etsy, I didn't even think to post there. Thanks for the tip!!
ReplyDelete