They're called Chicken Puffs. My mother-in-law gave me the recipe, and when I started making it, I had no idea what I was making. Trust me, they're yummy. Here's the recipe.
1 package of cream cheese
1 cooked/shredded chicken breast
half a large onion, cooked in butter until soft
1 tbsp milk
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
3 tbsp margarine
2 packages of Pillsbury crescent rolls
Throw all the ingredients in a bowl (minus the rolls) and then roll the crescents with a heaping spoonful of the chicken stuffing mixture. Brush the tops with melted butter and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
At one point while making these, I dripped a little of the mixture on the counter, wiped it up with my finger and licked it off. The first words out of my mouth were "Oh my heck these are good!" I hope you enjoy these as much as we did. I will be making these as much as I can. Enjoy!!


Hi there! New reader here. I must say, those look DIVINE! I'll have to give them a try. Nice to 'meet' you!
ReplyDelete