October 8, 2010
Love Knows No Distance
I love getting surprises. Today was a good day for surprises. Some good, some bad. My favorite came in the form of a small bracelet. Ryan ordered a custom bracelet for both of us. They say "Love Knows No Distance." Mine is pink, his is brown. I imagine neither of us will take them off until after we're married. It's such a small gesture, but it really means the world to me. Even though we're separated, I can feel his love from Utah. He goes out of his way to tell me and show me of his love. Ryan is the best thing that's ever happened to me and I couldn't be happier. I'm reminded of President Monson's talk during conference, about being grateful. Even though there are tons of little things that go wrong in my life, I am beyond grateful for Ryan. I love him so much. Only 7 more days and I'll be back in his arms. Oh, and in exactly 3 months we will be Mr. and Mrs. Goodrich! 3 MONTHS! WOO!! It's taking all my energy to not dance around my apartment, screaming "I'm getting married soon!!" I'm SO blessed!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment