August 11, 2010

Happy Kitty!

Yet another post dedicated to Angel. As I said before, I couldn't be happier that she's free from the freezing dungeon that was my mom's basement. When I pictured our future, I always went back to one mental image; Angel sleeping in the window, basking in the sunlight. It was her favorite pastime before she was locked away. Now, waking up every morning and finding her sleeping by my balcony door is the best feeling in the world. Like a mother getting to see her child enjoy the small things in life.






I'm spoiling her with all this warm sunlight, and by the time bedtime comes around, she has to sleep in-between my legs to stay warm.

1 comment:

  1. I, for one, look forward to readying your blog. You have a fun writing style. So proud of how much you have grown (what you refer to as "being a big girl") and how positive you are about your future! Keep it up, girl!!

    ReplyDelete