Anyone that knows me knows that I'm a HUGE animal lover. If there is an animal in need, I'll be there to love it, and this cat is holding me to my standards. My step-dad wasn't too happy when I fed it though. We thought we knew its owners, so I walked it back to its house and hoped that leaving it there would be the last time I saw it. NOPE! It showed up this morning. I'm sure my feeding it will be to blame. I figured I'd already guaranteed it being a permanent fixture around here, so I went to the next step. I put out my old pet kennel and pet bed for it to sleep in. I can't help myself. I can tell this is a house cat and it has no idea how (or the tools) to take care of itself. It's really a sweet cat. I'm having a hard time telling if it's a boy or a girl. If it's a girl, then it's definitely pregnant and if it's a boy, then it's just a fatty. Either way, it's super sweet and I wish I could keep it. I was always that girl that would play the whole, "Can we keep it mom? I'll take care of it and feed it everyday" card. I'm tempted to do that now. I'm leaving to Seattle tomorrow so its care is being left in my family's hands and I'm betting it will be sent away to a shelter.
Over the past few months I have developed an overwhelming desire to adopt another cat...preferably a kitten....NO! Most definitely a kitten. I'm craving something cute and cuddly to take care of, in order to fill the void that the adoption has left me with. Hopefully, soon enough, I can type out a nice long blog about my newest pet. :) Name suggestions are always welcome. I was thinking something like Willow.
Jack and Cinnamon set up defense at the backdoor. Would you want into this house if these two monsters were staring you in the face?

No comments:
Post a Comment