This post is random, and contains some funny pictures from the past few weeks, before I went down on bedrest.
 |
| One of the major reasons we decided to get her a haircut. Sometimes I contemplate going out with her hair like this, just to see what people will say. I've done it a few times, and people still say she's the cutest thing they've ever seen. |
 |
| Her thing lately has been privacy during potty time. If she says she has to go, we take her in, set her on the potty, and get yelled at to leave. Well, apparently she wanted privacy this time so that she could color all over the wall and the toilet seat. Thank goodness for Magic Erasers...but wait, where did she get a crayon from??? |
 |
| She's been begging to wear my jewelry lately, so I let her match me this day. |
 |
| In the words of Ryan "we can't take her anywhere" |
.JPG) |
| We had Lilly's old car seat out so that my mom could use it to assist in making car seat covers, and Lilly insisted on pretending to be a baby. |
.JPG) |
| She was running around the house with a new flashlight, finding "spooty shadows". I found the spookiest one... |
.JPG) |
| Poor Willow... |
.JPG) |
| Milk and cookies, and a movie. Yes, sometimes we're bad parents....only sometimes! |
No comments:
Post a Comment