This past month included a girl's Halloween craft day, enjoying a weekend of conference, and a trip to the dentist for all!
![]() |
| I made cinnamon rolls, we enjoyed having Jack & Susie over, and I painted mom and Lilly's nails as Elmo. |
![]() |
| We made Halloween trees. |
![]() |
| Again, Lilly wouldn't let them touch her, so she just watched daddy get his teeth cleaned. She tried to count all of her teeth. |
| |
1) I finally got my hair cut. I decided to go "crazy" and bring back the bangs. Pretty tame, considering I chopped all my hair off when I was pregnant with Lilly.
2) Lilly eats noodles like a weirdo
3) We've been enjoying the Fall weather as much as we can
4) Aunt Susie showed Lilly how to do her lipstick
5) I've become wheelchair-bound for most long outings, and mom has to push me most of the time. Payback for when we had to spend a few months pushing her around on her wheelchair last year.
6) Lilly's new pediatrician is the same one I've had since I was born. I thought that was pretty cool! She got her flu shot, and the only thing that made her feel better was getting to buy a 1 cent gumball out of the machine.
7) We had to stay consistent during potty training, so the potty stayed in the trunk if we went out. The looks we got when we pulled over to have Lilly sit on it were priceless....
8) Lilly loves to help me do dishes. She scrubbed the kitchen sink in her undies for a good 10 minutes. It was great.
9) We had to watch Karder until late, and Lilly LOVED getting to snuggle with him while watching a movie.
10) Nap time yoga. Need I say more?
11) Lilly loves peas. She started helping herself right out of the pot.
12) Copying daddy is cool
13) The trees in our neighborhood were so pretty.
14) She got to have a living room picnic with her cousin Paisley.
15) She loves getting to help grandma sew.
16) Since I use the mobile scooter in the grocery store, Lilly insists on pushing her own mini-cart. She started putting random stuff in, and I decided not to say anything, just to see what we ended up with at the end of the trip. It started with ONE tomato, ONE stock of broccoli, bananas, cookies, more cookies, bread, hamburger. She would say "we need this!" before putting anything in her cart. Ahh, I love my girl.




No comments:
Post a Comment