Now that I live with my mom, I have a buddy to spend time with on Tuesdays, when Ryan's out on a bro-date with Christian. We've started calling Tuesdays "Anything Can Happen Tuesday!" Basically, that means that mom and I can randomly go out and do whatever our little hearts desire. This mindset has taken us out for long evenings of shopping, a Color Me Mine date, and lots of dinners out. Nothing is ever planned. It's nice knowing that I have someone to go be a dork with me while Ryan's gone.
.JPG) |
| This last Tuesday, we went to get fabric. Lilly had fun flirting with the fabric cutter lady. |
.JPG) |
| We also went to Deseret Book to get Lilly her first CTR ring. She loves it! |
.JPG) |
| This time at Color Me Mine, we both made cake plates. Mom's was way cute! |
No comments:
Post a Comment