Wow, it's been forever since I've blogged, and, to be honest, it's been kind of nice. Believe it or not, I don't really have that much to post on either.
So, it's been about a month since Ryan's surgery. It took him a while to get back to normal, but once he started to feel better, we were able to start taking Lilly out to do more things. My step-dad works at Wheeler Farm, and they had a Halloween preview pumpkin patch for the employees and their kids a few weeks ago. We had fun.
 |
| No, that's not a pumpkin under my shirt |
 |
| She found this tiny pumpkin and refused to let it go. |
 |
| "Ahh, a ghost!" |
 |
| She wanted to ride in every animal car of the animal train. First was the piggy and then the rooster. |
 |
| I asked Lilly where the babies were. |
No comments:
Post a Comment