Since moving in with my mom, Lilly has gotten to experience a little bit of "normal" life. She has her own yard to find ants in, a swing set to play on, and we live right in the middle of a whole bunch of fun places to visit. Here are some pictures to sum up what we've been doing with our time.
.JPG) |
| She's no longer afraid of letting ants crawl on her, so now the poor things get squished as she picks them up to put into her hand. Call me crazy, but I actually feel bad for the things. |
.JPG) |
| Ryan brought me flowers. |
.JPG) |
| Lots of Bear-bear selfies |
.JPG) |
| She collects (kills) ants in the trunk of her bike. |
.JPG) |
| My mom and I got a date night, since Ryan was out having a bro-date. She was craving guacamole from Los Cucos, so we decided to make her feel better. Lilly was yelling "no!" as I asked her to smile. |
.JPG) |
| I'd say these are some very happy grandparents, getting to play with Lilly ALL THE TIME |
.JPG) |
| She FINALLY figured out how to use the pedals on her bike |
.JPG) |
| Saying "Daddy, I catch you" |
.JPG) |
| I love that our front lawn is shaded in the evenings. We spend every evening out playing in the grass. Oh, and there's also NO dog poop! |
|
.JPG) |
| Playing with her Angel |
.JPG) |
| I started growing this flower several months ago, from one tiny sunflower seed. I was surprised it survived the move. It's doing quite well and finally sprouted a flower! Yay me! |
.JPG) |
| Copying daddy |
.JPG) |
| Riding backseat on her bike |
.JPG) |
| Wearing her first Band-aid. Thank goodness grandma had Spongebob ones! |
.JPG) |
| Every morning on my way to the gym, there are several hundred geese eating in this field. It's so cool! |
.JPG) |
| We love saying prayers with her each night. She even says most of the prayer herself. |
.JPG) |
| Finding ants |
.JPG) |
| I was pretty proud of myself for mowing the lawn while pregnant. Believe it or not, I actually find it relaxing. |
.JPG) |
| She loves her new train set! |
.JPG) |
| This was a very bad decision on my part. She didn't seem to enjoy it, since the dripping ice cream bugged her. |
No comments:
Post a Comment