More videos for the grandparents!
We've been doing so much golfing lately, we thought it necessary to teach Lilly the golf clap
I'm not even sure what she's doing, but she thought it was funny
Getting to put on my own "makeups" is a rare treat these days. My makeup artist seems to think I'm pretty
She's getting warmed up to the idea of having a dog, and she sure does love to play with Snickers
Getting to ride with Susan. I'm impressed Susan can actually do this...
These next two videos have me worried. Lilly has discovered her "boobies". I honestly don't know who has been teaching her these things, and I can't say that I'm happy that she knows them (as funny as it is). *Sigh*
Last night while saying prayers, she was doing just fine repeating what I was saying, when she looked up and said "I tooted!!" over and over again. Again, *sigh*

No comments:
Post a Comment