It's been slow-going in the Goodrich house lately. I've been too tired to accomplish anything. Seriously, it's bad. I've got about 4 loads of clean laundry half on the floor, half in baskets in the bedroom, with dirty loads only getting bigger and bigger. Lilly's toys are everywhere and I just don't care. The kitchen is a mess, and dishes are piling up in the sink because I don't want to unload the dishwasher. Who am I, and what have I done with the real Natalie?! I was able to find enough energy to have a mani/pedi party with Lilly. I was surprised that it ended with painted fingernails and toenails, instead of smudged fingernail polish on everything.
.JPG) |
| Blowing her nails |
.JPG) |
| Matching nails |
.JPG) |
| I don't think I've ever painted her fingernails before, only her toes. |
No comments:
Post a Comment