June 9, 2013

Kitty Haircut

Wednesday afternoon came rolling around, and I found myself grabbing my vacuum AGAIN to vacuum up all the clumps of cat hair that Angel leaves all over. Seriously, I vacuum EVERY day because of that cat. Lilly was napping, so I decided that it was time for Angel's annual shave-down. She seemed to actually enjoy it at first, but then I had to grab the leash and tie her to the dresser to finish the job. At one point, mid-shave, I found myself thinking "are you really shaving your cat?". Yes, I agree, it's weird to shave a cat, but it cools her down and reduces the amount that I vacuum, so I'll take the trade off. I was pretty successful, but completely covered in cat hair. My bedroom was just about the same. I picked up as much of the hair as I could by hand, so as not to destroy my vacuum. Let's hope this helps with how often I'm having to indulge in one of my favorite chores...



No comments:

Post a Comment