Second is her newest phase. It's actually a phase that I went through when I was a baby. Grandma Griffin came to visit when I was a baby, and she taught me how to say "whoaaaaa". It got to the point of it being how I found my mom when she was in the other room. I'd say "whoaaa," and she'd respond with "whoaaaa," and I'd crawl towards the sound, keeping up our game of Marco Polo until I found her. Lilly doesn't say "whoa," she says "AH!" She'll yell that out and wait for a response from one of us. She loves to do it in the car, while standing at the baby gate, or while she's crawling around in the hallway.
My third favorite sound is the sound of her clapping. She's been clapping for a few months now, but she's been clapping harder and harder as time goes by. Her tiny hands make the cutest "slap" sound when she does it, and it always makes me smile. What's best is that she connotates clapping with my dad. We Skype with my dad every Sunday, and he's always telling her to clap. So now whenever we say "grandpa," she starts clapping. I told my dad that he may earn the name Grandpa Clap. Haha!

No comments:
Post a Comment