The only thing that's going to help me continue to lose weight is working out. My doctor advised me to start slow with walking, and work my way up to actual cardio. I've been dying to go walking with Lilly, but the snow and ice have kept us inside. Today I looked outside and saw that it was beautifully sunny, so I packed up Lilly and went on a walk. Granted, I spent the entire time on the phone with Verizon tech support, trying to set up the new iPhone. I'm thinking walks are going to be a new part of my daily routine.
When I got home, it was Lilly's dinner time. I made the newbie mistake of setting the container of food down on the tray while I grabbed for some wipes. The little stinker grabbed the container and dumped it out before I could stop her. It was one of those moments where I could have cleaned her up and been mad, but I decided to let her play for a minute or two. She completely covered herself in goop, which got her an early bath time.
 |
| It was sunny enough to warrant for baby sunglasses, but she wasn't having any of it. |
 |
| She got to eat the rest of her dinner in the nude. |
 |
| Pretty dang proud of herself, if you ask me. |
No comments:
Post a Comment