November 3, 2012

Perfect Day

Today was a good day in my book. I got up at 7:30 to feed Lilly (yep, she's been sleeping over 12 hours a night now!!) and started to leave the bedroom when Ryan stopped me and told me he would feed her. I got to sleep in until 9:30!! Once I got up and went out into the living room, I found Ryan making blueberry pancakes and chocolate chip muffins for breakfast...all while watching Lilly. Wow, what a great hubby. 

I decided to be productive today. My favorite thing to do is open up all the windows, let in some fresh, cool, Fall air, and clean. Lilly was napping in her swing, Ryan was finally getting a Saturday to goof on his computer instead of working, so I decided that I should get a few things off my chores list. The bathrooms definitely needed some attention. I was walking down the hall when I stopped in front of the office doorway. I snapped on my bright pink rubber cleaning gloves all dramatic-like, like a doctor, and told Ryan in a very serious voice, "if I'm not back in 10 minutes, send someone in after me!" The toilets, counters, and tubs are all clean now.

After my cleaning, Ryan wanted to take Lilly on a walk while I did more cleaning and showered up. It was really nice to have some alone time, even if it was just to shower and vacuum. They made it back right as the ND game started. Ugh, I hated that game. I honestly thought we were going to lose...several times. I've never seen so many second chances granted for a football team before. Sheesh! But, we won, so my day was still awesome!

Now we're off to play some N-64 before bed.

I could only eat about 2 of them

Lilly slept for the whole walk...it was a VERY long walk. Ryan is so good with knowing that I want pictures of everything. 

All rested up and excited for the game!

We all just sat together on the couch while watching. It was really cute. Lilly kept turning to look at us, show us her toy, and then gurgle baby talk. I love her so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment