My mom, being the crazy, random holiday lover that she is, asked us if she could "borrow" our baby for the day. She wanted to dress her up like a pirate to take her into work for Talk Like a Pirate Day. That would entail Lilly spending the night at her house....sure! I personally have been needing a night off. Ryan and I have both been so busy with school, work, baby, LIFE, that we don't have much "us" time. Date night it was! We ate at Outback Steakhouse, thanks to my mother for giving us a gift card. It wasn't until after dinner that I realized how lame Ryan and I are. We had an entire night off, to do whatever we pleased, and what did we end up doing? Ignoring each other while playing Sims on our computers. HA! Ryan and I have recently gotten addicted to living vicariously through our Sims characters, so we stayed up until midnight. Yeah, I bet Ry's feeling that one this morning! It was nice, though. That's how we have both learned to "unwind". Sometimes you need to just get lost in a fake world for a bit to de-stress a little. Back to real life. Pirate baby is on her way home...
.jpg) |
| I threw a fry at him.... |
.jpg) |
| You can't go to Outback and not get a Bloomin' Onion |
No comments:
Post a Comment