Welp, I think I'm as decorated-out as I can be. It's time to unveil the living room, the kitchen, and the dining room. I am not thrilled about the color of the molding in the rooms, and the fact that they put in chair railing in every room. SO UGLY. But I worked with it, and I think it looks good anyway. Our tiny dining room table is so small, it looks so out of place. We actually have a legit area for a table, so I think the next thing we get will be a table and chairs...if Ryan ever lets me touch the credit card again.
 |
| I'm having difficulties fitting my new lamp shade to the IKEA lamp base, so I just threw that shade on for the picture. The one I have is more aqua....yes, we decided to take back all the purple stuff and stick with the aqua |
 |
| I'm pretty dang proud of my clock. |
 |
| Nothing great, but it's cozy. I'll post pictures of the patio later. Right now it's holding all of the broken down boxes. Hmm, I'm thinking the baby stuff makes the room look cluttered. We're still trying to figure out a good spot for the swing. |
 |
| Yep, that's the new, FREE TV. |
 |
| Of course Junie thinks she has to be in every picture....The kitchen. It may look small, but compared to the last kitchen, it's GINORMOUS! I don't even know what to do with all of the cabinet space. Half of them are empty. |
 |
| COUNTER SPACE!!! I have SO much room. I'm thinking the corner is missing something.... |
 |
| Ahh, that's better. One day. One day I'll have a real one to admire. Until then, I'll just pretend this one's real... |
 |
| See how awkward the tiny table looks? |
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS:
It's interesting how you learn to adapt to things. For instance, how I learned to adapt to having NO storage space at the other place, and how we learned to adapt to having to keep pitchers of water in the fridge. We didn't realize until we moved in that the fridge had a water/ice dispenser.
 |
| The key hooks. Ryan's still refusing to use them... |
No comments:
Post a Comment