August 10, 2012
I Can't Take You Anywhere
"I can't take you anywhere!" That's been the most common sentence out of Ryan's mouth since we met. I've proven to be very skilled at embarrassing him or just plain making a fool out of myself everywhere we go. My favorite is spilling food on myself. Yeah, I'm really good at that. Well, I kept to my standards last night. Ryan's parents had Lilly for the night, so these two incredibly exhausted parents decided to go out to a late dinner. I'm not kidding when I say that we were exhausted....to the point of having a hard time finishing our food or even speaking coherent sentences because of how loopy we were. But, I did manage to find the energy to enjoy some good ol' Nanny shenanigans. Good thing we were the only ones at the restaurant, or else my walrus impression would have been that much more embarrassing for Ryan....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment