As Ryan and I were packing up to head out to Walmart, my mom called and invited us to go to the zoo. I can never say no to the zoo! Especially now that they have polar bears; my favorite animal. Well, the excitement only lasted about 10 minutes, because she called shortly thereafter to cancel. Dang. Our time will come. I can't wait to take Lilly to the zoo, when she can appreciate the animals and gets excited at seeing them. So, we did the next best thing...sort of. We bought Lilly her own little zoo. We needed a mobile for the crib, so we got her a cool zoo themed one. It plays music, shines a display on the ceiling, and does a whole bunch of nifty things. She spent a good part of the afternoon cooing and talking to the animals.
In other news, I'm now Kindleless. Ryan and I have been hearing (mostly hoping) that Apple is coming out with a mini iPad. The Kindle Fire was nice and all, but seeing as it was Amazon's first model, we were getting annoyed with its issues and how different it was from the iPad.I couldn't customize anything, and that drove me nuts. I was just saying to Ryan the other day that I would LOVE an iPad, just a smaller version of it. When he heard about the possibility of one coming out, we decided to sell my Kindle before the newer model comes out next month and mine loses value. I had it up on KSL for all of a day and it sold so fast. Until we hear for sure about the iPad, we ordered a Google Nexus tablet (supposedly a very cool tablet) to tide me over. I never thought I'd be so obsessed with tech toys. I guess that's what comes with loving Ryan.


No comments:
Post a Comment