Here's the ad that Ryan wrote up. I'm sharing it because it's pretty funny.
![]() |
| Goodbye, old friend. We had some good times and we had some bad times, but I'll try and remember the good ones. |
In other news, I'm pretty stinkin' proud of myself. I'll start from the beginning...Lilly has been really fussy for the past week or so. We tried the gas drops, and at first they seemed to work, but all of the sudden, it's like she's even worse than she was before. She acts like she's always hungry (something babies do when their tummies hurt), is always pulling her legs up to her chest and scowling (another sign of pain), and every one of her diapers for the past 4 days has been a blowout. I called the doctor and they think she has a tummy bug. Great! She's pretty good up until about noon each day, and then she just loses it. I can't put her down, she won't stop crying, she seems like she's in lots of pain. Ryan offered to come home at lunch, to see if he could help me get her to sleep. He asked me what I wanted for lunch, since he was going to stop at Wendy's for me. You know what I said? I said "no thanks!" I turned down fast food!! Instead, I ate my Lean Cuisine meal and a yogurt...however, I did say yes to the Diet Coke that he offered to bring me. My morning routine with Lilly has been so perfect, I've been able to do 25 minutes on the elliptical and some weights each morning. (BEFORE her meltdown) I was really proud of myself, and I knew that if I ate Wendy's, I'd feel guilty. Go me! I feel great and I THINK I'm seeing some results (I can manage looking at the pictures above without cringing...) Gotta get to a scale to see....


No comments:
Post a Comment