![]() |
| You have to admit, they're dang cute. But we'll just pay extra for the Sesame Street ones. Poor Elmo! |
July 30, 2012
Baby Tested
How does the saying go? "Kid tested, mother approved"? Well, this product was baby tested, and mother DIDN'T approve. Last week we had to buy diapers for the first time since having Lilly. Ryan brought home a 50 pack of diapers from Walmart. I found the receipt and was shocked to see that the entire package only cost $6. Then when I opened the package, I smiled at how cute they were. Yes, diapers can be cute. They had little bears on the tops, and going down the middle of the diaper was a line of teddy bears that dissolve when the diaper gets wet. I did, however, notice that they were really thin. There was no padding at all, and that worried me. Well, it's taken us a week to use all of them, and let me just say, HALLELUJAH! I hated the dang things! Is it coincidence that the week Lilly has a tummy problem and blows out every diaper, we happen to be wrapping her in the world's worst diapers? I should have just wrapped her in tissues, I would have gotten the same outcome. This past weekend in Wyoming was a bit stressful when we went to leave and we only had 1 diaper left. She goes through them so fast! And I can't even tell you how many outfits she went through because the diapers not only didn't absorb anything, but they let everything leak. Never again! Just wanted to send out the warning to anyone considering buying the cheepo diapers...I've learned plenty of lessons for all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Target brand and Costco brand are awesome!
ReplyDelete