May 31, 2012

Keepsakes

I was messing around with these cute fingers and toes today. We took molds of Lilly's hand and foot the day she was born. She definitely screamed bloody murder, but I'm glad we endured. It was Granny B's fault, Lilly. I just want you to know that, so you have someone to blame when you grow up and the sight of plaster makes you woozy. Granny B did make up for it by making a bracelet for Lilly. She gave it to me right before the c-section. I've only put it on the baby once, since all of the other times, her arms are covered with her mittens. I call them her princess gloves because they make her look like she's going to the ball, when in reality, they're so she doesn't scratch her gorgeous little face.


I still have a tiny baby bracelet that says "Natalie" on it; the one my mom was given by the nurses at the hospital when I was born. They apparently made bracelets for the babies at the hospital, back in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment