May 28, 2012

First Comes Love

First comes love (CHECK), then comes marriage (CHECK), then comes baby in a baby carriage (CHECK!). We've been enjoying our long holiday weekend...well, we've been trying to. Lilly seems to be experiencing a bout of constipation, so that's made the weekend a bit hellish. But we're trying to make the best of it. Today we decided to take her to the park. And not just any park; we took her to the park where Ryan and I had our first kiss...same tree and all! I'll tell the story...

...Flash back to almost exactly two years ago. We had only been dating for 2 weeks when Ryan and I decided that we wanted to go on a picnic. He wasn't from the area, so he asked me for local park recommendations. I took him to Dimple Dell Park, my all-time favorite! We picked a nice big tree to sit under while we enjoyed bagel sandwiches. A few hours of talking and laughing had passed, when Ryan turns to me and says "I have a question for you.....Can I kiss you?" I blushed, smiled, and then we leaned in for a kiss or two. I thought it was so sweet that he asked my permission.... So today at our picnic, he was holding Lilly when he asked her if he could kiss her. She didn't blush like I did, but she got a big wet daddy kiss. Ahh, tradition! This park will always be our spot. 

A few hours of quiet baby, but the second we get to the park, she insists on eating too. Mommy's little piggy!

Rockin' the shades!

I had to indulge myself with Jones Soda.


"You continue to be lucky in love" SO TRUE!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment