"I like the non-stressed Nanny. The stressed Nanny would wake me up in the middle of the night, ranting about cilantro
I love it when you wear your pants like a grandma. It's funny.
I like when you laugh. It's a cute noise.
I like when you grunt as you fall asleep. It sounds funny.
I love you most.
Enjoy the weekend with me! And the kitties..."
I love it when you wear your pants like a grandma. It's funny.
I like when you laugh. It's a cute noise.
I like when you grunt as you fall asleep. It sounds funny.
I love you most.
Enjoy the weekend with me! And the kitties..."
In my defense, I only wear my sweat pants like a granny because the waistband hurts my growing belly. And I had no idea that I grunted as I fall asleep :P

(Day 232)

No comments:
Post a Comment