September 28, 2011

Temple, Take Two

Since we weren't able to go to the temple on Saturday, we gave it a second attempt tonight. This was the first time we'd gone to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It's only 5 minutes from our house, and has an amazing view of the Salt Lake Valley. I will always love going to the temple.

After our session, we were on our way home, discussing what I was going to make for dinner, when Ryan missed our turn. I was confused as to why he kept driving and didn't attempt to turn around. He was trying to surprise me! He took me to Apollo Burger. They're famous for their fries and fry sauce, and I've been craving it. We weren't aware of their hours, so when we tried to go last, they were closed. Super bummed!! Man, I love when my hubby reads my mind and surprises me. He's the best!!!



View of the valley. My favorite place to be. :D

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE fry sauce!!

(Day 161)

No comments:

Post a Comment